Arizona Primary Election, Famous Arizona Jaguar Spotted, Chandler Mall Shootout: This Week’s Top Stories
With from arizona With the primary election just passed, FOX 10 viewers proved the importance of keeping up to date with the races as the story topped our list of this week’s top stories, July 31 through July 6. august. Then come the stories of national crimes. Another interesting story is that of the famous jaguar El Jefe from Arizona who was sighted in Mexico after 7 years of going unnoticed.
1. Arizona Primary Elections: Live Updates, Results As They Come In: Updates on Arizona primary election races statewide, including those coming up run for Governor, Attorney General, US Senate, Secretary of State, House seats, and other hotly contested races. .
2. A kidnapped 12-year-old chews on his restraints to escape; Decomposing bodies found at kidnapper’s home: A 12-year-old girl held captive at a rural Alabama residence escaped and was discovered walking along a road, sparking an investigation that led the Police discovered two decomposing bodies at the home where she had been detained, authorities said Tuesday.
Jose Paulino Pascual-Reyes (Tallapoosa County Sheriff’s Office)
3. Here are the 10 most expensive US cities for renters in 2022: Which cities have the highest rents in the US? If the area has a hot climate, chances are it’s probably expensive.
4. ‘El Jefe’: Famous southern Arizona jaguar spotted for the first time in 7 years: ‘El Jefe’ was spotted in Sonora, Mexico, about 200 miles south of his last recorded sighting in Arizona , the Center for Biological Diversity announced on August 4.
5. Chick-fil-A reveals menu hacks to improve your ordering: Chick-fil-A is adamant that it doesn’t have a secret menu – but the fast-food chain recently gave fans a list of suggestions to take their orders to the next level.
6. Chandler Mall shooting suspect fired 30 rounds in parking lot, police say; New Details Revealed: Chandler Police officials said they were investigating a shooting incident at the Chandler Fashion Center, also known as Chandler Mall, on August 1. A day later, 19-year-old Nathaniel Anthony Vensor was arrested for allegedly shooting at least 30 rounds in the mall parking lot. However, the police maintain that no one was injured.
7. Here’s how much money you need to earn and how many hours you need to work to pay rent in Arizona: As the cost of rent continues to skyrocket across the country, a new report sheds light on just how it can be unaffordable to live in the Grand Canyon State.
View of downtown Phoenix, Arizona, as seen from South Mountain Park, August 28, 2018. (Photo by ROBYN BECK/AFP via Getty Images)
8. A Virginia woman discovers a snake inside a bag of popcorn at the grocery store: When the woman went to put the bag in her shopping cart to put it in front because it couldn’t be sold, she discovered a snake inside. “The stuff was out, and you know, I was like, oh, well, hi!” she says.
A snake’s head sticking out of a bag of popcorn in a Virginia grocery store. (Kimberley Slaughter)
9. 12-Year-Old Who Murdered 13-Year-Old Sentenced to Supervised Probation: The victim’s family wanted a tougher sentence for the teen. The judge told the court it was his duty to follow Maryland law when it comes to minors. He ordered the 14-year-old on indefinite supervised probation.
10. Child found wandering alone in Laveen, parents located: Deputies were able to return the child to his family after contacting the public on social media.
A child was found wandering near 32nd Drive and Olney.